The benefits of Testing
We live in a world of processed foods, additives, preservatives, drugs and stress it is no wonder our gastrointestinal health has rapidly declined.
No longer can we just eliminate a few ‘known’ allergic foods like gluten, wheat, dairy, corn and pea. It’s not that simple, our Food Intolerance testing uses a variety of pathology labs and from those reports we see that typically the number of elevated allergens is a consistent and concerning 30-40 food allergens per report.
Testing will give you structured information and will help you understand
- the name and number of the positive ( elevated ) allergens you react to
- the concentration of IgG type III antibodies detected (in U/ml) for each food
- a level of reactivity – high – moderate – normal
- a report that allows ‘problem foods’ to be easily identified
- how to remove the guess work and many months of trial and error
- the pathway to feeling better sooner!
If you or your child has symptoms that may be due to a milk allergy or lactose intolerance and you are not sure what to do then book an appointment with our Nutritionist Jennifer and she will be more than happy to advise you on whether you have symptoms of lactose intolerance or a dairy allergy and how best to avoid and manage your diet whilst maintaining good nutrition.
You can call us on 08 9226 0561